AmRad Medical OTS
Overhead | Ceiling System
The AmRad Medical OTS is a heavy-duty Overhead Tube System characterized by its ease of movement and precise positioning, designed for use in any setting.
The system can be configured with a tilting wall Bucky for use with a mobile table, or can be installed as part of a conventional radiology room. Flexible in design, the AmRad Medical OTS has the ability to fit most room floor plans. Manual positioning or auto-tracking make the AmRad Medical OTS perfect for hospitals, orthopedic facilities, and imaging centers.
- Optimal mechanical balancing and light weight design for ease of positioning with precision and speed for any patient procedure.
- Modular electrical assemblies facilitate shortened installation, calibration and service times.
- 360° for column rotation and 270° for vertical tube rotation with 45° detents ensures imaging flexibility for the most difficult of patients and exams.
- Safety devices include negative locks on horizontal and vertical rotation in the event of a power outage.
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use and movement.