Fujifilm FDR Visionary Suite
Overhead | Ceiling System
The FDR Visionary Suite is the innovative digital radiography environment designed to improve the experience for both the technologist and the patient. Featuring automated positioning and optional, fully-automated advanced applications.
Designed to Speed Workflow
FDR Visionary Suite provides impressive speed and repeatability for faster workflow. Fujifilm’s proprietary Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology captures images with high sharpness and DQE with lightning-fast preview and cycle times.
FDR Visionary Suite offers a variety of features and automated functions that boost x-ray room productivity and efficiency:
- SpeedLink™ automatically presets preferred, dose-saving techniques: collimation field size and more, to the exam menu selected at the FDX Console
- Auto-positioning automatically moves the x-ray tube and corresponding detector to the required position for the exam (tube and detector can also be positioned manually)
- Auto-collimation automatically adjusts field size based on Source to Image Distance (SID) and exam type selected at the workstation
- Automatic x-ray tube tracking to manual movements of the table and upright detector
- 2-second image preview, 9-second cycle times
Ergonomic Design Is Easy On Technologists and Patients
Lightweight ceiling suspension and tube head system for smooth and easy movement to any position, angle or height. Tilting upright stand (-20 to 90°) with motorized elevation. Large area tabletop and stroke with motorized elevation is easy to position and accommodates up to 649 lbs.