Konica AeroDR HQ Specialty Applications
The Aero DR Detector is the lightest FPD in the world weighing as little as 2.9 kg (6.3 lbs) and supports wireless networking which transmits captured images to the console. The Aero DR Detector is also available in a 17 x 17″ size and weighs a mere 7.92 lbs. Technologists can easily perform non bucky exams such as table top or cross table projections.
AERODR® HQ – SPECIALTY IMAGING
10” x 12” Compact size is ideal for meeting the specialty imaging needs of extremities and in NICU environments.
- Combines high detective quantum efficiency (DQE) in a sturdy wireless FPD with powerful image processing software to deliver quality images at lower exposure times
- Offers performance and reliability to improve device utilization and ROI
- Delivers worry-free, dose-efficient digital radiography that integrates seamlessly with most X-ray devices in use today
AERODR® HQ – OVERSIZED IMAGING
17” x 17” Typically mounted in a semipermanent location, designed for imaging larger anatomical areas such as the chest.
- Fits standard 17” x 17” bucky to eliminate the need to rotate
- Can be wired to charge and transmit data while stored in the bin, without losing wireless capabilities
- Can be combined with other AeroDR panels for multi-panel configurations