Konica Minolta FMDR
Floor Mounted System
This floor-mounted system has a table and a floor-to-wall-mounted central column that supports the vertical movement of the X-ray system with a swivel arm. This traditional design requires a fixed table but still fits relatively small spaces.
Digital Radiology. Your Way.
The Floor Mounted Digital Radiography System provides advanced digital X-ray capabilities in a convenient and familiar configuration to equip most practices to provide general radiography services. Clinicians will have the imaging flexibility, image resolution and immediate results in tabletop and standing exams to make informed decisions faster, helping boost throughput and patient satisfaction for your practice.
- Manual movement with fully counterbalanced tube arm
- Longitudinal, traverse, vertical and rotational electromagnetic lock buttons
- Full-length foot switch lock controls along table base
- Manual control with square field and 6 pairs of lead-lined shutters
- LED Field Light
- Aluminum Inherent Filtration
- DAP Integration Option
- Electromagnetic Brakes
- AeroDR® 14″x 17″ and 17″ x 17″ Detector Options
- Multiple Tube/Generator Combinations
- Pediatric Imaging Package Option
Superior image quality
The Floor Mounted Digital Radiography System captures high-resolution images in seconds. Combined with Ultra, the state-of-the art Konica Minolta imaging software, the end result is detailed bone and soft-tissue visualization for a complete diagnostic picture from a single exposure.
Floor Mounted Design
The Table and Wall stand are designed to provide flexibility in a digital system designed to meet your clinical and economic needs.
The Table and Wall stand combination enables all imaging views required for general radiology accommodating patients who are standing, sitting or lying on the table.