X-ray Visions expands West Virginia, Southern Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky operations.
XRV is excited to announce the acquisition of certain assets from AMIS, Inc. and our expanded sales and service team in West Virginia, Southern Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky. XRV will be taking over the digital x-ray sales and service needs for almost 300 clients in this region.
Please join us in welcoming our new team members:
- Tom Kinder – Sales | Senior Account Executive
- John Browning – Sales | Senior Account Executive
- Corey Kinder – Sales | Account Executive
- Kay Slone – Customer Service
- Scott Holschuh – Field Service Engineer
- Mark Noble – Field Service Engineer
- Brian Hale – Field Service Engineer
- Greg Flora – Field Service Engineer
- Philip Wilkinson – Field Service Engineer
- Andy Belew – Field Service Engineer
Bud Mori, CEO of X-ray Visions, commented on the expansion, “X-ray Visions wanted to bring our vendor relationships and our service infrastructure to the table, but we also needed to make sure we had the right people. With these new additions to our Sales and Service team, we truly have the best talent and experience in the area to care for our new customers.”
Tom, John, Corey, and Kay will provide more information to customers in the coming weeks about new equipment offerings like Carestream, Konica, and Samsung. Customers will also be able to take advantage of XRV’s competitive service programs and robust online store for accessories and consumables.
XRV trusts The X-ray Visions Difference of 1 Call Customer Care, Business Specialist, and Personal Service will be attractive to our new customers. Tom Kinder, Senior Account Executive – WV Branch, said “We’re all excited about being able to serve customers we’ve built relationships with over decades.” He added, “This is going to be fun.”
The West Virginia Branch of X-ray Visions is open for immediate service. For more information about sales and service please contact us at 866-328-9729 or [email protected].